International Emerging Technology Symposium - get ready!
The 2014 International Emerging Technology Symposium (ETS), to be held April 23-24, 2014, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Va., will be the most comprehensive and informative plumbing and mechanical event since the ETS debuted in 2008. Co-convened by these very respected technical and professional organizations:
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating (CIPH)
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC)
- Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI)
- United Association (UA)
- World Plumbing Council (WPC)
This is one of those very special premier events that looks expertly into the future of water, water use, and water use efficiency. Yes, it is over one year away, but now is the time to mark your calendar! More ETS information >>
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT...deadline September 30, 2013
for nursery, day care,
and the home.
Need to equip your bathroom with a toilet for children or juveniles? For the most up-to-date list of available products with 10- to 14-inch (250mm to 350mm) tall bowls, go here to see what 8 manufacturers currently offer.
Decorative Fountains &
Captive to your desk? Need a break from the "norm"? Hear what one person did with his fountain in this interesting tale about recycling water. From 1944, listen to THIS!!