Looking for a new toilet thatâ€™s up to the task? One that can do its job in a single flush?
We compare 1800 toilet models from 100 different brands. The Maximum Performance â€“ MaP -- test is a better way to measure how well a toilet works in the one area that really counts: FLUSH PERFORMANCE! No â€œdouble-flushing,â€ no water waste, no messing around.
MaP takes the confusion out of finding the best toilet, whether youâ€™re shopping for your home, helping a client or customer find the right fixtures, or looking to stock the best-performing equipment for your customers.
We invite you to discover MaP for yourself. Itâ€™s easy to use and its FREE AND UNBIASED! Simply visit www.map-testing.com and find flush performance test results â€“ MaP scores -- for both tank-type and commercial flushometer models.
With the MaP score, youâ€™ll know how much waste a toilet model can flush before you buy it. Our site is updated more than 20 times each year and you can use our â€œsearchâ€ tool to filter results or you can download entire testing lists, including:
- High-Efficiency Toilets (HETs) for compliance with new requirements in California, Texas,
Georgia and New York City.
- WaterSense-certified models.
- Models that comply with new â€œgreenâ€ code requirements and help meet your LEED pre-requisite.
- Flushometer valve/bowl combinations for commercial use.
- EcoEnergy and UNAR-compliant toilet models.
- MaP is an INDEPENDENT TEST... NOT influenced by manufacturers or other special interests.
- 100 different brands represented - 1,800 different toilet models.
- And, a bonus, High-Efficiency Urinals (HEUs)...including all the latest Watersense models!